Skip to content Skip to footer

This post is also available in: polski

The history of CAMRO

Our company dates back to the post-war era. Jan Kamrowski founded one of the first workshops on the coast producing plastic haberdashery. A breakthrough moment that determined our modern path was the decision made in 1957 to join the optical industry and start the production of frames. Another turning point for us came in 1991 when we made the decision to begin building a network for distributing frames from the prestigious Tauschek Brillen, and soon we added other German manufacturers to that list. Following the tradition of quality and reliability, since 2001 we have continued to distribute new brands of frames and sunglasses, known and appreciated on the Polish market. The “CAMRO” company is thus the oldest distributor in the optical industry on the Polish market.

The history of CAMRO

Our company dates back to the post-war era. Jan Kamrowski founded one of the first workshops on the coast producing plastic haberdashery. A breakthrough moment that determined our modern path was the decision made in 1957 to join the optical industry and start the production of frames. Another turning point for us came in 1991 when we made the decision to begin building a network for distributing frames from the prestigious Tauschek Brillen, and soon we added other German manufacturers to that list. Following the tradition of quality and reliability, since 2001 we have continued to distribute new brands of frames and sunglasses, known and appreciated on the Polish market. The “CAMRO” company is thus the oldest distributor in the optical industry on the Polish market.